the magazine for dog lovers

Primary Navigation

Social Navigation


‘Queen of Clean’ Shares Top 5 Tips for Keeping Homes Risk Free This Summer

Dog News, Dog Videos

As a pet owner, we all know one of the downsides to Summer can be the added worry of parasites. From fleas to ticks, parasites thrive when the climate heats up. But it’s not just your pets that are at risk, your home could also have more pesky parasites hidden than you can even imagine.

Did you know…?

Flea infestations are common during warmer spells but only 5% of fleas live on your pet, with the remaining 95% living in your home.

Aggie MacKenzie, also known as the ‘Queen of Clean’ is best known for her no-nonsense approach on the TV show ‘How Clean Is Your House?’ so it’s no surprise that as she teams up with Bob Martin to offer advice to pet owners, she takes a no-nonsense approach to tackling the problem.

Aggie’s top 5 tips

1. Treat your pet for fleas
2. Wash your pet’s bedding
3. Vacuum everywhere to treat the fibres
4. Remember to hoover the skirting boards and the curtains
5. Use home flea products to kill any fleas that may intrude

Watch the Video



Get Our BEST Dog Magazine Content
Enter your email and never miss out on receiving our best articles:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *