How many photographs do you take every day, week – or even hour – of your pet?
New research has revealed that more than 3 billion (yes, billion!) photos are taken of of our pets every year, and so to celebrate the launch of NOAH’s ‘I Heart My Pet’ campaign while we’re having a heat wave here in the UK, we’ve found 12 dogs who love to spend time out and about in the sun.
1. Archie, a dog who loves the sea.
2. Marmite, a dog whose adorable face couldn’t possibly divide opinion!
3. Jangle and Poppy, the duo who are always ready for an impromptu photo.
4. Meagaidh, a dog who loves the beach!
5. Freya, who has the shy look bookmarked for any occasion!
6. Bella, who loves to swim while the weather’s nice and warm.
7. Zuri, a dog who loves a picnic (who doesn’t?).
8. Mia, who loves to contemplate the world and everything in it while relaxing in the sun.
9. Hugo, who clearly knows how to work it for the camera!
10. Freya and Saskia, who love to frolic in the sun almost as much as they love each other.
If your dog loves to spend time relaxing in the warm weather, share your photos with us – we’d love to see them!